Search Here

Sunday, November 30, 2014

How does its started????

Welcome 

You are one of my early reader. Thank you.

No. I am not gonna tell my love story again !!!. This blog is dedicated for the technology (at least its description says).

As the good old saying "A LOT can happen over a cup of coffee", we were having a half sleeping morning cup of coffee in office (I strongly believe coffee is waking up most of the software engineers mind in the morning without a hot cup of coffee in the morning, we would be continue to sleep... Hey come back to story man... Opps yes , Sorry first post, Read on ...)

I was with @Prabhu Desai and @Pavanesh Netrakar at the NXP coffee table in the morning. I don't think these guys needs a coffee to kick start their day (Ya, exception from above statement), These guys are always charged yet drinks Coffee just to be a social animals.

I was talking about my experiments with Android x86 in Linux KVM (I even posted a screen shot in Facebook.  Yes, Facebook !!! and even Pavanesh liked it !!). Though, they never mentioned, I think Pavanesh and Prabhu thought I need a better place to talk about technology not in Facebook.

They asked a important question, "Hey bakki, Have you updated this information about Android and KVM expriments in you blog?" but I never had a blog, Pavanesh said, "I am surprised !!, you should blog".

I took it seriously !! After a multiple lazy week ends. This blog born.

I thought to keep an update of my experiments and my thoughts in various software fields here. Mainly, if you wanna know more about Software Build and Test automation, Linux, Android, Perl, some times my crazy ideas, You wouldn't be disappointed.

@Prabhu Desai and @Pavanesh Netrakar - Thanks Guys.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Bakki, now for any doubts we can refer the blog ..without disturbing you much :)

    ReplyDelete